Flipkart The Big Billion Days! It’s back. Deepavali shopping season is about to kick off and Flipkart is back with India’s Biggest Sale ever, this time it’s bigger, better, and like never before. Yes, the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale returns for its 2nd edition from October 13th to October 17th. Celebrating the start of the festive season, this Big Billion edition will be offering unbeatable discounts across 70+ product categories. So you know what that means, right? A new phone for the missus maybe? Or a new gaming console for the young one? Or maybe something out of the Wishlist for yourself? So get ready to take part in this ultimate shopping event and enjoy shopping with and for your friends and family.
Flipkart having unbelievably crazy deals across all categories along with cashback offers with multiple banks.
Get Ready for the Big Billion Week:-
Want to stay ahead of the rest? Want to get those mind-blowing offers before anyone else does? Well, then here’s what you need to do to gear up for the Big Billion Days.
Start Shopping with Flipkart
Step 1 – Download the Flipkart App. If you already have it, make sure it’s the latest version that has the Ping and Image Search Feature. Now, the reason why we are asking you to download the app is simple – The Flipkart Big Billion Sale is App-only. Yes, sounds awesome, right? You don’t have to log in to a system or anything, simply use the app to shop from wherever, whenever.
Step 2 – Get your Wishlist ready before the sale. Yes, this sale is going to be huge and if you don’t plan ahead, you might miss out on some of the craziest Big Billion Days offers. So sit down, browse through our extensive collection of products that ranges across mobile phones, home & kitchen appliances, books, furniture, large & small appliances, laptops and sports & fitness. If you like something, tap that little heart icon that you see next to the product to add it to your Wishlist as you go.
Step 3 – Save the addresses beforehand. We know how annoying it can be to enter all your shipping details when you’re in a hurry to place an order before a product is out of stock. It’s almost akin to hunting for change to pay the cashier during a mall sale, so save the address people! Half the job’s done already.
Step 4 – Since you’ll be buying a lot of gifts, Cash on Delivery is not such a convenient payment option. So save your Debit/Credit Card details and enjoy a faster check-out. All these details are safe with us, don’t worry.
Step 5 – Keep calm and spread the word! Yes, wouldn’t it be awesome to have all your friends and family members shopping during this BBD Sale?
Download the App Today
If you don’t already have it, then get the #1 shopping app in India right now by downloading it from the iOS App Store, Android Play Store or Windows Phone Store and enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience on the go..
Flipkart the big Billion Day Bank Offers:-
- 13th October: Extra 10% Off* with State Bank Debit & Credit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 2000 ; Max cap of Rs 750 per card | Offer is applicable only on Fashion & Lifestyle products
- 14th October: Extra 10% Off* with State Bank Debit & Credit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 7500 ; Max cap of Rs 1750 per card | Offer is applicable on ALL categories / products
- 15th October [3 Bank Offers
- Extra 10% Off* with Citibank Credit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 10000 ; Max cap of Rs 2000 per card | Offer is applicable on ALL categories / products
- Extra 10% Off* with Standard Chartered Bank Debit & Credit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 10000 ; Max cap of Rs 2000 per card | Offer is applicable on ALL categories / products
- Extra 10% Off* with YES Bank Debit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 5000 ; Max cap of Rs 2000 per card | Offer is applicable on ALL categories / products
- 16th-17th October: Extra 10% Off* with State Bank Debit & Credit Cards | Min Txn Amount is Rs 7500 ; Max cap of Rs 1750 per card | Offer is applicable on ALL categories / products